[CLICK NAME FOR DETAILS]
BASIC RINK PACKAGE
• Rink floor and borders.
• Skate change area including rubber mats and benches.
• Supply of ice skates, sizes Youth 6 through Adult 14.
• Skate sharpening equipment (extended rentals only).
• Maintenance equipment.
• Insurance, liability waivers and session ticket templates.
• Training and supervision for on-site staff
• Shipping of all materials to and from installation site.
• Installation and break down labor.
• Staffing services (rink manager, cashiers, activity directors)
• Event tent (recommended for outdoor and seasonal rinks)
• PA system with recorded music
• Snow machines, and indoor snow scenery
• Sub-floor construction for uneven areas (dirt, gravel, cobblestone, grass etc)
• Pool and fountain covers available in some areas
• Skating entertainment, instructors and mascots
Client shall be responsible for
1. Providing, or arranging for, a suitable flat, level and firm surface able to support the weight of the rink and skater weight, approximately 7.82 pounds per sq. ft.
2. Meeting with BHSP rep to view installation site, or provide digital photo of site along with views of access locations.
3. Arranging for adequate access to the site for installation and tear down. Additional charges may apply for installations with limited or obstructed site access.
4. Event decor, directional signage, and all direct marketing and promotional activities.
5. Confirming water access (within 100 ft.) for rink cleaning either prior to or following the event.
6. Any event or construction permits if required.
7. Any required personnel necessary to discharge Client’s responsibilities. The personnel supplied by Client are NOT BHSP’s employees. Client shall arrange compensation and insurance for all the personnel it supplies.
8. Obtaining approval of property owner.
9. Accommodations for any or all out town, BHSP staff, personnel, or performers as equired for your event.
• 50% deposit due to confirm order. Guaranteed funds may be requested.
• A portion of the deposit is non-refundable for any reason.
• Balance of sale price due when product is ready for shipping.
• Balance of rental fees due upon delivery and prior to installation.
• Full balance due for all rental bookings with less than 7 days advance booking.
• Full balance due for all sales orders with less than 4 weeks advance notice.
• Cancellations must be in writing or by electronic means and received 72 hours prior to shipping.
• Upon shipment of the equipment the balance of the rental fee is due and payable.
• Rentals only: In the event of a cancellation by Lessee due to circumstances beyond the client's control and the event is rescheduled to a date within six months of the original date, BHSP will credit 50% of the deposit to the rescheduled event.